This fantastic Italian cheese has a wonderful tangy flavour. Just place it in a terracotta dish and pop it under the grill. Watch it go crispy on the outside and gooey in the centre.
Perfect as a starter on its own, try dipping into the hot gooey Provolone cheese with fresh crusty bread or French stick..hmm delicious.
Cooking Tips: Delicious grilled or cooked on a gentle heat over the barbecue
1. Try placing on top of your steak and grilling till its melted all over…. hmm
2. Before barbecuing, dip in flour and leave out to dry for 24-48 hrs, don’t worry if the cheese hardens on the outside, this is what we want. When you cook it, the cheese will be crunchy on the outside and all gooey on the inside
Size: 3 pieces
- very goodReview by P E Mazzini
- excellentReview by M F Harris
- very goodReview by A Perkins